Kodak Capture Pro Software allows you to make the most of your investment in all your scanners. This flexible solution provides automation and intelligence to help you capture information efficiently and accurately.
Kodak Capture Pro Software Provides
- A powerful yet intuitive front end document capture application that's easy to learn and use.
- A great value with no volume-based charges.
- Designed to work with all Kodak Scanners to optimize performance.
- Compatibility with popular non-Kodak scanners providing one user interface to learn and use across your scanner fleet!
- Maximum control with easy, customizable operation.
- Convience and automation for greater productivity.
- Streamlined integration to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Additional language support and an interactive, multi-lingual user tutorial.
Top Five Reasons to Choose Kodak Capture Pro Software
- Broad Market Application/Coverage - Ideal for the widest range of workflows, from desktop to high volume.
- Value - Full-featured application with unlimited volume starting at just $499.
- Set-up and Installation - Simple installation that includes out-of-the-box "ready-to-scan" configurations.
- Productivity - Feature-rich with no"feature charges" or "add-ons".
- Support - Interactive operator tutorials in multiple languages.
View Video Presentations
(Videos are presented in Windows Media Player and works well in IE and Firefox. FIrefox plug-in requried and will automatically prompt you to install.)
These brief (3 – 5 minute) video demonstrations offer insight to the power of Capture Pro, covering scanning, barcode capture and separation, OCR indexing and much more.
- General scanning, software navigation, post-scan editing (reorder, rescan, insert, rotate)
- Check scanning; auto delete blank options, merge front and back on the fly
- Split documents on the fly; application for forms processing (warranty/registration cards, multipage forms)
- Dual stream scanning, advanced post scan editing, cropping and redaction
- Advanced post-scan editing, bar code reading, drag-n-drop OCR, job setup
- 2-D bar codes, multiple index fields filled by one barcode (auto parsing), searchable PDF (no charge option)
- Drop out color scanning, OCR indexing and output batch connectors to ECM/DM systems
- One touch ‘scan to’ functionality or job shortcuts from the front scanner button or systray for scanning and/or automatic document workflows
Quick References - More at our Document Library
- Lean about Kodak Capture in this Video Presentation
- Top Five Reasons to Choose Kodak Capture Pro
- Supported Scanners