We Help You Control And Manage Information
COMPU–DATA International (CDI) helps companies like yours gain control of information. We help you capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver content and documents related to your company’s organizational processes.
Our clients throughout the United States include defense and government organizations, medical services organizations, financial institutions, large corporations and various others. We serve clients from our corporate headquarters north of Houston, Texas and from facilities in Missouri, Florida and Virginia.
Clients select CDI because we produce affordable results they can trust:
- Fanatical commitment to quality – we use the best products in the industry, fully backed by a support team second to none.
- Comprehensive services – since 1988, CDI has helped clients with Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Information Organization and Access (IOA), and Business Process Automation (BPA). With product and service offerings in the areas of Content and Data Integration (CADI™) , Centralized and Distributed Capture, Form/File Processing, Enterprise Search, Automatic Categorization/Classification and Taxonomy Management, CDI delivers the results you need.
- More choices – we sell, design, install, implement, deliver and maintain solutions from leading product manufacturers as well as our own developed products, giving you exactly what you need at a price you can afford. Tell us how CDI can help you.
- Technical excellence – we use world-class technologies and software, backed by an outstanding team, to give you leading-edge solutions and tailored programs that are cost-effective and practical for your unique situation.
- Easy to work with – CDI associates are friendly, results-oriented people that take a positive, can-do approach when working with you.
- Proactive – we take a sincere interest in your business, sharing with you best practices, current trends and opportunities that help you effectively use business information and manage business processes.
Learn more about CDI. Become a fan on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. We believe you’ll agree CDI is the right choice for you.
Want to learn more? Contact us via our privacy assured online form or call us at 281-252-9238.